Today you can enrich our arts community and simultaneously take advantage of a valuable tax incentive!
If you are age 70 ½ or older, a gift to CMA directly from your IRA made by 12/31/09 will allow you to avoid taxable income for 2009!*
With this IRA Charitable Rollover gift you could:
· Steward the Museum’s permanent collection with a membership gift or an additional gift to the Annual Fund
· Invest in CMA through the Art Matters campaign, ensuring the Museum’s sustainability, competitiveness, and public value to our community
· Honor a loved one or a friend with a tribute gift
· Fulfill a previous pledge made to CMA
· Ensure great experiences with great art for future generations by making a gift to CMA’s endowment.
For more information, please call Adam Burk, CFRE, Major Gifts Officer at 614-629-0351, or write him at: email@example.com
*Please consult with your tax advisor to how this gift will effect your personal tax situation.
Adam Burk, CFRE
Major Gifts Officer
Columbus Museum of Art