- Roaming Docents Dec 18, 2014
Celebrate your birthday at CMA
A Columbus Museum of Art birthday party offers a hands-on experience with art! With a choice of playful themes for kids turning 4 to 11, each party includes admission to CMA, costumes, decorations, prizes, a make-and-take art project, imaginative gallery games, invitations, and more!
(All parties are held in a private room located within the Center for Creativity)
Choose Your Theme
A party specifically designed for children turning 3 to 5. Become the ring leader of your very own carnival as you play fun games, parade through the galleries, and make a festive art project.
What is your super power? Find out as you save the day during this action-packed party where you will make your own hero disguise.
Magic & Mystery
Imagine you are a fairy, dragon, princess, or knight as you journey
through a land of magic and make a miniature castle.
Alien & Robot Space Explorers
Are you an alien, robot, or mad scientist? All are welcome
as you discover new frontiers and make your own robot buddy.
Your birthday party includes:
• CMA general admission for 12 children and one accompanying adult per child
• Exclusive use of private party room for 1 1/2 hours
• Skilled CMA educators to facilitate the experience
• Imaginative, hands-on gallery games
• Use of thematic costumes and decorations
• Thematic prizes
• Make-and-take art project
• Themed party invitations
• Free parking
• CMA member: $225 (up to 12 children)
• Nonmembers: $300 (up to 12 children)
• Cupcakes & Punch* with place settings: $50 per dozen (cupcakes are not allergy free)
• Additional staff for groups over 12: $50 (24 children maximum)
*Guests are permitted to bring their own cake and punch*
*No additional food or decorations permitted*
Call 614.629.5947 or click here to register
480 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Limited weekend availability; please call for times and dates. You must book your party at least three weeks in advance. Full payment required three weeks before party date. Cancellations made less than 2 weeks from event will not receive a refund. Balloons and candles are prohibited.