Events + View all
- Jun19 Roaming Docents Wednesday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Jun20 Roaming Docents Thursday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Jun20 Learning to Look: Strings Attache… Thursday 6:30PM
- Jun21 Roaming Docents Friday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Jun21 The Inside Story: CMA Favorites Friday Noon
- Jun22 Puppet Demonstration Saturday 1:00PM-2:00PM
- Jun22 Surprise Supplies Saturdays Saturday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Jun22 Learning to Look: CMA Favorites Saturday Noon
- Jun23 Roaming Docents Sunday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Jun23 Family Adventures Tour Sunday 2:00PM
- Jun25 Sparking Imaginations Tuesday 1:00PM
- Jun25 Roaming Docents Tuesday 1:00PM-3:00PM
Celebrate your birthday at CMA
A Columbus Museum of Art birthday party offers a hands-on experience with art! With a choice of engaging themes for kids ages 6-11, each party includes admission to CMA, age-appropriate gallery experiences, use of thematic costumes and decorations, an art-making activity, invitations, and more! Learn More about birthday parties at CMA.
The Wonder Room is a dynamic environment that combines art and play. Fun for visitors of all ages, this hands-on gallery is designed specifically for families with children ages 3 and older.
Free Family Tote Bags
Available at the CMA Admissions Desk
CMA Family Tote Bags, designed for families with children ages 5 and younger, are available at the admissions desk. Tote bag activities such as blocks, games, and puzzles will vary from month to month. Visit regularly to try them all.
T: 10AM – 5:30PM
W: 10AM – 5:30PM
Th: 10AM – 8:30PM
F: 10AM – 5:30PM
S: 10AM – 5:30PM
Su: 10AM – 5:30PM
Find all the information you need to plan your visit to CMA.
Big Idea Gallery
Take a adventure together through our lively, family-friendly Big Idea Gallery. The Big Idea Gallery is a place for curious learners of all ages.
Visit the Palette Express during your visit to enjoy a variety of delicious lunch and snack options.
Family Comfort Room
The Family Comfort Room located near the restrooms in the Center for Creativity is a quiet room where families can feed/breastfeed infants, change diapers, and have a quiet moment with young children.