Events + View all
- May23 The Inside Story: Strings Attache… Thursday 1:00PM
- May23 Roaming Docents Thursday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- May23 Learning to Look: Mark Rothko Thursday 6:30PM
- May23 Color Fields: A Brief History fro… Thursday 7:00PM
- May24 Roaming Docents Friday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- May24 The Inside Story: Mark Rothko Friday Noon
- May25 Doodles Saturday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- May25 Learning to Look: Mark Rothko Saturday Noon
- May26 Learning to Look: Mark Rothko Sunday 1:00PM
- May26 Roaming Docents Sunday 1:00PM-3:00PM
- May26 Family Adventures Tour Sunday 2:00PM
- May28 Sparking Imaginations Tuesday 1:00PM
Leave the pen, take the pencil. Advice on what to bring and what to leave at home when you visit CMA.
- Lockers are available for storing backpacks and oversized bags
- Photography: Still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the galleries devoted to the artwork owned by the Museum. Works of art on loan from private individuals or other institutions may not be photographed including works in special exhibitions. The use of a flash and tripod are prohibited.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please inquire at the Admissions Desk.
- Sketching with pencils only is permitted in the galleries.
- No food or beverages are permitted outside the food service areas
The late night reruns of Jersey Shore just ended and your art history paper is due tomorrow. Not worry, CMA’s collection is online.
Interested in learning more about the Museum world? CMA fosters a robust internship program.
T: 10AM - 5:30PM
W: 10AM - 5:30PM
Th: 10AM - 8:30PM
F: 10AM - 5:30PM
S: 10AM - 5:30PM
Su: 10AM - 5:30PM
Find all the information you need to plan your visit to CMA.
Cell Phone Tours
Art Lab Podcast
Teenagers share their take on CMA.
480 East Broad Street
Teenagers focus on what matters about art, life, and being a Buckeye.