Events + View all
- Sparking Imaginations is a tour especially designed for people with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia and their caregivers. This hourlong program provides an expressive outlet and a forum for di
- Initiate a conversation with one of CMA's trained guides. Get your questions answered, chat about a work of art, or be privy to an inside story.
Leave the pen, take the pencil. Advice on what to bring and what to leave at home when you visit CMA.
- Lockers are available for storing backpacks and oversized bags
- Photography: Still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the galleries devoted to the artwork owned by the Museum. Works of art on loan from private individuals or other institutions may not be photographed including works in special exhibitions. The use of a flash and tripod are prohibited.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please inquire at the Admissions Desk.
- Sketching with pencils only is permitted in the galleries.
- No food or beverages are permitted outside the food service areas
The late night reruns of Jersey Shore just ended and your art history paper is due tomorrow. Not worry, CMA’s collection is online.
Interested in learning more about the Museum world? CMA fosters a robust internship program.
T: 10AM – 5:30PM
W: 10AM – 5:30PM
Th: 10AM – 8:30PM
F: 10AM – 5:30PM
S: 10AM – 5:30PM
Su: 10AM – 5:30PM
Find all the information you need to plan your visit to CMA.
Cell Phone Tours
Art Lab Podcast
Teenagers share their take on CMA.
480 East Broad Street
Teenagers focus on what matters about art, life, and being a Buckeye.