- Member Services
- Art Celebration
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Work – Job Opportunities
- Connect with CMA Online
- Roaming Docents Oct 31, 2014
Give to CMA
Bring art into the lives of others by making a tax-deductible gift to CMA! From conserving art to educating school children to paying for essential utilities, your gift helps offset daily Museum expenses. General donations to CMA are contributed to our Annual Fund do not include membership benefits. If you would like to receive membership benefits join now.
Reasons to Give
- School tour programs served nearly 14,000 students from 19 counties, including providing tours to all Columbus City Schools fifth-grade students
- Numerous renowned works are in demand and are lent on a regular basis to museums throughout the world
- Popular and critically acclaimed shows such as Renoir’s Women, In Monet’s Garden, To Live Forever, and Mark Rothko: The Decisive Decade
- First Ohio art museum to introduce cell phone tours
- Accredited by the American Association of Museums: accredited status from AAM is the highest national recognition achievable by an American museum. Only 19 percent of museums in the Midwest have earned accredited status
Ways to Give
- Online: Use our secure form. You may also use this to make gifts in the memory or in honor of someone special to you.
- Donate to Art Matters, our capital campaign, here.
- By mail:
CMA Annual Fund
Columbus Museum of Art
480 E. Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- By phone or to make a gift of stock: Call Lucy Ackley, Major Gifts Officer at 614.629.0351.
- Contact your employer’s human resources department to determine if your company matches charitable donations.
CMA’s fiscal year runs from January through December. Visit our Annual Report page for a recap of our operations.