May 2, 2012 at
Monday - Closed
Tuesday-Sunday - 10am - 5:30pm
Thursdays - 10am - 8:30pm
Palette Express Hours
Monday - Closed
Tuesday-Friday - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday & Sunday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Please note the Museum will be closed Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Members - Free
Adults - $10
Seniors 60 and over and Students 18 + (with valid ID) - $8
Students 6 - 17 - $5
Children 5 and under - Free
Parking in our lot is FREE. Parking meters are also available in the area.
Includes admission to all galleries at the Museum.
Audio Description Tour for Visitors with Visual Impairment
For a detailed list of our Guide-By-Cell for the visually impaired, which includes detailed descriptions of selected artworks please click here.
Blue Star Museums Program
As part of the Blue Star Museums program, the Columbus Museum of Art is pleased to offer free admission to active military and their families. This offer is valid for the following personnel: U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and active-duty National Guard and Army Reserves. Simply show your active-duty military personnel or military family I.D. at the admission desk for free entry.
- Lockers are available for storing backpacks and oversized bags.
- Photography: Still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the galleries devoted to the artwork owned by the Museum. Works of art on loan from private individuals or other institutions may not be photographed including works in special exhibitions. The use of a flash and tripod are prohibited.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please inquire at the Admissions Desk.
- Sketching with pencils only is permitted in the galleries.
- Food and beverages permitted in the food service areas only.
Museum visitors may park for free in the lot directly behind the Museum.
Parking meters are also available in the area.
Museum Dos and Don'ts
Visiting Columbus, Ohio
Live for variety? We've built an entire city around it. You see, as a patchwork of communities, each with its own distinct character and offerings, our style changes with a 15-minute walk. You can sample the historic, the artsy, the sports-oriented, the high fashion and the college life, all in one very manageable, friendly Mid-western city. Check us out. We'll give you a taste of local color, Columbus style. Visit www.experiencecolumbus.com for the latest information on everything in Columbus.