Free trolley rides to various merchants and cultural institutions in Downtown Columbus will be available to the public! Trolley riders receive FREE
general admission to the Museum.
This year's trolley hop promises an array of attractions, including live music, children's crafts, steaming hot chocolate, scrumptious treats, an indoor Holiday pop-up market, and appearances by beloved Holiday characters. Learn more about the Trolley Hop here
This year’s hop has two starting locations: the Columbus Metropolitan Library Main Branch at 96 S. Grant Ave. and the Warehouse District at 238 E. Spring St. Parking is available at both locations. Additional parking is available at the Columbus Commons Garage, 55 E. Rich St.
Participating Merchants and Organizations:
• Columbus Metropolitan Library Main Library, 96 N. Grant Ave.
• Warehouse District Pop-up Holiday Market, 222 Neilston St.
• Topiary Park & Museum Shop, 480 E. Town St.
• Loving Realtors, 529 E. Town St.
• Kelton House Museum & Garden, 586 E. Town St.
• Thurber House, 77 Jefferson Ave.
• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St.
• Golden Hobby Shop, 549 E. Franklin Ave.
• Lef Floral & Botanical, 243 N. 5th St.
• Blockfort, 162 N. 6th St.
• Phoenix Rising Printmaking Coop, 243 N. 5th St.
• Common Thread Shops, S. 3rd St.
• Museum of Catholic Art & History, 257 E. Broad St.
• The Santa Extravaganza, Lazarus Building, 50 W. Town St.
• Columbus Commons, 160 S. High St.
This year’s Trolley Hop is organized by the Discovery Special Improvement District (DSID), which focuses on safety, homeless outreach, graffiti removal, economic research, community engagement, and creative placemaking. On the eastern side of Downtown Columbus, The DSID helps property owners create and maintain a safe, vibrant, diverse, distinctive, and walkable mixed-use neighborhood.