We’re excited to welcome everyone into the galleries.
Closed July 4, Thanksgiving Day, December 24 and 25, January 1, and all Mondays. Closing at 3:00 PM January 27, February 21, May 1, July 3, August 7, November 13, Thanksgiving Eve, and New Year’s Eve. Open on Easter.
Special exhibition admission includes both Accra! The Rise of a Global Art Community and Quilting a Future: Contemporary Quilts and American Tradition.
Park in the Museum’s lot for a flat $7 rate with payment taken at the admissions desk. CMA members and visitors to the Museum Store and Schokko Café enjoy free parking. Just bring your Museum ID or receipt to the admissions desk.
Public transportation is available via COTA; the #10 line bus stops in front of the Museum.
There are many options for parking near Columbus Museum of Art at The Pizzuti. The Short North has multiple parking garages as well as metered street parking.
Public transportation available via COTA; the #2 bus stops on High & Russell Streets one block away.Parking Map
• A limited number of wheelchairs and strollers are available at the CMA Admissions Desk
• Pencil sketching is permitted in the galleries
• Food and beverages are NOT permitted in the galleries
• Columbus Museum of Art wants to ensure that everyone has a great experience with great art. Please refer to our Visitor Code of Conduct.
Nothing may be worn on the back, including bags, backpacks, and child carriers. We have free lockers and courtesy-hold for any belongings. Necessary bags for childcare or medical supplies may be carried but must be held in your hand or carried on your chest.
Free admission to active duty, retired military, veterans and their families. Simply show your active-duty military personnel or military family I.D. at the admission desk for free entry.
Audio descriptions of select works of art are available for low-vision visitors. Please ask the front desk for a list of works with numbers for audio descriptions of works currently on display.
For personal, noncommercial use* in galleries, and in most special exhibitions.
• Connect with us and share your photos: @columbusmuseum #myCMA
• Please note: NO flash, tripods, or selfie sticks.
Walk-in portrait sessions are welcome. You may take engagement, wedding, high school senior, or family portraits without an appointment during normal business hours. All members of your party must pay museum admission and you cannot bring in any props or equipment apart from your camera.
For a full list of photography guidelines, click here. You will be asked to read and acknowledge these guidelines by signing the document before starting your photography session.
If you want to rent one of our rooms for a more exclusive experience please contact event sales at email@example.com or 614.629.0378.
* All photos and videos should be intended for private use. Any photography or video that contains the Museum’s permanent collection, facilities, staff, or volunteers cannot be used for advertising or promotional purposes without written permission from the Columbus Museum of Art. To obtain permission please contact our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample the historic, the artsy, the sports-oriented, the high fashion and the college life, all in one friendly, cosmopolitan Midwestern city.
Visit www.experiencecolumbus.com for the latest information on everything in Columbus.
Be sure to check out Kayak’s Columbus Travel Guide for what to do, where to eat, the best time to visit, and more!