We’re excited to welcome back our Members June 23 and all visitors June 30. View our reopening plan and guidelines.
Closed July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, December 25, December 31 and New Year’s Day. Closing at 3:00 PM October 22 and Thanksgiving eve.
Pizzuti Collection of CMA is closed, and will reopen in late August or early September, when the fall exhibitions open.
Park in the Museum’s lot for a flat $5 rate with payment taken at the admissions desk. CMA members and visitors to the Museum Store and Schokko Café enjoy free parking. Just bring your Museum ID or receipt to the admissions desk.
Public transportation is available via COTA; the #10 line bus stops in front of the Museum.
There are many options for parking near the Pizzuti Collection of the Columbus Museum of Art. The Short North has multiple parking garages as well as metered street parking.
Public transportation available via COTA; the #2 bus stops on High & Russell Streets one block away.Parking Map
• A limited number of wheelchairs and strollers are available at the CMA Admissions Desk
• Pencil sketching is permitted in the galleries
• Food and beverages are NOT permitted in the galleries
• Columbus Museum of Art wants to ensure that everyone has a great experience with great art. Please refer to our Visitor Code of Conduct.
• No oversized size bags.
All bags are subject to security inspection before entering the Museum. The Museum requires visitors to check all items that are larger than 11 x 15 x 5 inches (28 x 38 x 13 cm). Any item that is larger than 14 x 22 x 9 inches (36 x 56 x 23 cm) will not be allowed in the checkroom, and cannot be brought into the galleries.The Museum reserves the right to refuse other items and is not responsible for items held by the checkroom.
Download the Tips and Resources Guide for Visitors with ASD and Sensory Sensitivities and the Sensory Guided Story.
Free admission to active duty, retired military, veterans and their families. Simply show your active-duty military personnel or military family I.D. at the admission desk for free entry.
For personal, noncommercial use* in galleries, and in most special exhibitions.
• Connect with us and share your photos: @columbusmuseum #myCMA
• Please note: NO flash, tripods, or selfie sticks.
* Photo shoots and portrait sessions must be scheduled in advance. This includes engagement, wedding, high school senior or family portraits, as well as, professional photographers who would like to use the Museum as a venue. A fee may apply. Please call 614.221.6801 to schedule.
Sample the historic, the artsy, the sports-oriented, the high fashion and the college life, all in one friendly, cosmopolitan Midwestern city.
Visit www.experiencecolumbus.com for the latest information on everything in Columbus.