Online Ordering Now Available For Pick-Up Orders
Schokko Café is a vibrant, contemporary café located on the main floor of Columbus Museum of Art near the main entrance, and looks out onto the Patricia M. Jurgensen Sculpture Garden. Menu items change seasonally with an emphasis on local ingredients, fresh interpretations of modern cuisine, and rustic comfort foods.
Tues-Sun: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What Your Need to Know For Your Visit
- A limited menu will be available 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Grab and Go items and beverages will be available 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- A host will greet and seat both indoor and outdoor guests
- A server will take your order and payment at your table.
- There will be a maximum of 4 guests allowed per table.
- Single use paper menus will be available to guests.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between guests.
- There will be increased sanitation and cleaning of the entire cafe.
- For the time being, Schokko Cafe will not be open Thursday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
What are we doing to protect customers and staff?
- Schokko Café has adopted a number of new protocols and procedures designed to protect our customers and our staff.
- When the Ohio Public Health Advisory System identifies Franklin County as a Level 3 risk, indoor dining will be suspended.
- All staff are required to face coverings. Face coverings = Kindness.
- All staff are required to wash or sanitize their hands frequently. We’re also providing hand sanitizer in the cafe and welcome you to sanitize your hands frequently as well.
- All staff receive a health screening before beginning work. We also require staff who have other symptoms of COVID-19 to self-quarantine according to CDC guidelines. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please be courteous to our staff and your fellow customers and do not eat in the café until you are symptom-free.
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols. Schokko Cafe will be regularly cleaned to CDC standards, including frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces (such as door handles, light switches, PIN pads, etc.).
- We are enforcing social distancing throughout our cafe. Staff and customers are required to practice proper distancing (at least six feet) at all times. We will be limiting the number of customers in the cafe to facilitate distancing. Please bear with us, at times this may mean we must ask you to wait outside the café at designated locations.
- We have implemented one-way directions in the café. You will also see social distancing markers and graphics to remind and guide you.
Chef Laura Richmond
New chef Laura Richmond joins CMA as Executive Chef of Schokko Café and in-house catering. She is reimagining the dining experience and menu for the cafe. Richmond brings a farm-to-table approach to cooking with an emphasis on exploring fresh interpretations of modern cuisine, rustic comfort foods, and classic French cooking. Richmond most recently served as sous chef at Brio and was previously the executive chef at Westies Gastropub, and sous chef at Cooper’s Hawk.