WonderPass is a year of creative experiences and resources for imagination, curiosity, critical thinking, and play – at the CMA and at home.
What does WonderPass include?
• Free summer admission for students in Columbus City Schools, Whitehall City Schools, and Southwestern City Schools (from June 1 to September 3), and their caregivers. This includes our special exhibition, Raphael—The Power of Renaissance Images: The Dresden Tapestries and their Impact, opening July 15.
*Teachers and staff in these school districts are welcome to take advantage of this offer.
• A resource guide for in-gallery and at home creative learning. A new one unveiled each season!
How do I participate?
• To redeem your special offer, enter the code “WonderPass” when reserving a ticket online, or ask the welcome desk for a WonderPass ticket.
• Use the activities in the WonderPass resource guide to think and play. The guide is available at the welcome desk, or for free download here:
Wonder Guide in English
Wonder Guide in Spanish
Wonder Guide in Somali
Wonder Guide in Arabic
• Follow CMA on social media for updates about new WonderPass resources and upcoming events.
Why is WonderPass important?
WonderPass is made possible by funding from the Battelle STEM grant program. “We’re proud to support these community programs that extend STEM learning beyond the traditional classroom,” said Lou Von Thaer, President and CEO of Battelle. “These innovative opportunities can help unleash creativity and build the skills that will be useful to students in the future, and it’s the kind of work our scientists and engineers do every day.”
At the Columbus Museum of Art, we are committed to learning experiences that are curiosity-driven and playful, support imagination, investigation, agency, and healthy social-emotional development. WonderPass will help nurture these critical capacities needed for individual and community well-being in a rapidly changing, highly complex world.