The CMA Museum Store has adopted a number of new protocols and procedures designed to protect our customers and our staff.
How will the Museum Store experience change or be different?
- We are trying to provide you the store experience you know and love while accommodating social distancing and other procedures designed to keep you and our staff safe.
- We ask that our customers and staff team members practice social distancing and stay at least six feet apart at all times. You will see social distancing graphics and placing taped markers on the floor to remind and guide you.
- To facilitate social distancing, we are limiting the number of customers in the store at any one time. Please bear with us, at times this may mean we must ask you to wait outside the store at designated locations.
- We are asking that you limit your touch of items as you shop. We have placed red carts in the Store for you to leave items that you have touched but do not wish to purchase for airing, sanitizing and restocking by staff.
- We are adopting contactless checkout and payments as much as possible. We encourage visitors to pay by credit or debit card. You will also see Plexi shields at our registers, and we will alter operations to limit physical contact.
What are we doing to protect customers and staff?
- Face coverings = kindness. Please wear face coverings for the protection of all visitors and staff.
- All staff are supplied with gloves to wear if they prefer. Regardless, we are requiring staff member to wash or sanitize their hands frequently. We have added breaks to allow staff to hand sanitize. We’re also providing hand sanitizer in the Museum Store and welcome you to sanitize your hands frequently as well.
- All staff receive a health screening before beginning work. We also require staff who have other symptoms of COVID-19 to self-quarantine according to CDC guidelines. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please be courteous to our staff and your fellow customers and do not shop in the store until you are symptom-free. We welcome you to order online or to request curbside pickup instead!
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols. The Museum Store will be regularly cleaned to CDC standards, including frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces (such as door handles, light switches, elevator buttons, PIN pads, etc.).
- We are enforcing social distancing throughout our Museum Store. Staff and customers are required to practice proper distancing (at least six feet) at all times. We will be limiting the number of customers in the store to facilitate distancing. Please bear with us, at times this may mean we must ask you to wait outside the store at designated locations. You will also see social distancing markers within our Museum Store to remind and guide you.
Do you have curbside pickup?
- Yes! We are offering Curbside Pickup. You can call us at 614.629.0314 to purchase items over the phone and we will arrange a time for you to stop by the Museum parking lot for pick-up during regular Museum hours – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday – Sunday.
CMA Museum Store at your service
- Members may reserve a time with the Museum Store for a personalized, online Zoom shopping experience. Call 614.629.0314 to schedule.
- Your concerns are our priority! Please give us a call to learn more about our evolving response to COVID-19 and your in-store experience.